The 8 best diets for acne. Does dairy cause acne, does chocolate cause acne? Learn the latest information about diet and acne supplements.
#anti-acnediets #acnediets #acnesupplements
More research is needed, but the diet may play a role in the development of acne. Some evidence suggests that a person can reduce or prevent acne breakouts by consuming more omega-3 fatty acids, fewer dairy products, and fewer foods with a high glycemic index.
High Glycaemic Index Foods:
* breads, especially white bread and bagels
* sweetened breakfast cereals, such as those with corn flakes, puffed rice, and bran flakes
* instant cereals, such as oatmeal and grits
* some fruits and vegetables, including melons, pineapples, pumpkins, and potatoes
* enriched pastas, such as rice-based pasta
* short grain white rice
* snack foods, such as pretzels, rice cakes, and popcorn
Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids include:
* fish, such as mackerel, salmon, and sardines
* pastured eggs
* soybeans and soy products, such as tofu
* spinach and kale
* navy beans
* grass-fed beef
* nuts, such as walnuts and almonds
* mustard seeds
* wild rice
Clips used and references:
"OH MY GOD!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrBFfjdRGeA
"No way!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp67K_Sqd-8
"3 Tap Method Scrubs" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySt9SeZl9s
"Ron Swanson": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMHxLXpyhE0
Want to see more videos about health? Let me know in the comments below.
Subscribe for new YouTube videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/DrSamBailey
Follow me on Odysee (go on you know you want to!) ▶https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c
Follow me on BrandNew Tube (yes, it has even more stuff!) ▶https://brandnewtube.com/@Drsambailey
ABOUT ME: I want to make it easier for people to fix common health problems. I work as a medical doctor in New Zealand.
Send business/sponsorship inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org