Claire Khaw's description of this interview:
This conversation took place on 19 July 2017 when E Michael Jones responded in the affirmative to an invitation to discuss the following. I am very grateful to him and can only apologise for the quality of the recording of his voice. This is the very first time I ever recorded a Skype conversation. I guess this sort of thing would have been better done on a Google Hangout.
1) Nationalism cannot exist without patriarchy.
2) Patriarchy cannot exist without traditional marriage ie the enforcement of its most important rule: the forbidding and punishing of extramarital sex
3) Patriarchy cannot exist without theocracy ie the existence of laws that forbid and punish extramarital sex
4) Man created God for the above reasons.
5) Patriarchy is a society that prioritises the preferences of married fathers.
6) Matriarchy is a society that priorities the preferences of the never married single mother.
7) All advanced societies are patriarchies.
8) All primitive and declining societies are matriarchies.
9) Discovering that you live in a matriarchy is discovering that your society has terminal cancer.
10) If the problem is matriarchy, the solution must be patriarchy.
11) If the solution is patriarchy, the solution must also be theocracy.
12) If the solution is theocracy, the solution must also be Islam and an Islamic Revolution.
13) Christianity is now indistinguishable from liberalism and this must mean it is no longer fit for the purpose of maintaining morality and patriarchy.
14) Once you have eliminated the impossible then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the solution.
15) Islam is the most advanced version of the Abrahamic religions because it guarantees freedom of belief with https://quran.com/2/256
16) If Islam is "Judaism Lite", then Secular Koranism is "Islam Lite". http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot....
17) Because Christianity required its adherents to declare a belief in an absurdity as an article of faith, it was bound to fail when it became legal to deny the Trinity.
18) Because Christianity relies on a corruptible clergy to maintain morality, it was bound to fail in an environment of sexual liberation.
19) Because Islam assumes that law should conform with morality and morality conform with religion, it understands that it is the law that limits our immorality.
20) The Koran warns urges us to use reason and warns us against adhering to the religion of our ancestors just because it is the religion of our ancestors. https://quran.com/2/170
21) I am not Muslim but agnostic, but if it is really the case that Christianity is irreparable, hadn't we better replace it with Islam?
22) Wouldn't the Koranic prohibition against usury significantly curtail Jewish power?
23) Are gentiles in the West and their politicians more gullible and exploitable if they live in a matriarchy?
24) If Westerners lived in a one party theocracy promoting patriarchal moral values, wouldn't this mean that they and their government would not be so easily led into irrational and self-destructive policies?