Originally published January 31, 2020.
~On the term, “hail,” produced with Henrik Palmgren~
Some people say “Hail” as a salutation and don’t know the full depth behind it.
It represents vital life energy and a complex harmony of opposites.
Many seek such things in other cultures BUT we have this in our own.
This is what’s hidden from you.
Evil Chars and Grizzly Saxon for their assistance with research.
– Bates, Brian. The Real Middle Earth. St. Martin’s Griffin, 2002
– Flowers, Stephen. Northern Dawn. Arcana Europa Media LLC, 2017
-Cleary, Collin. Summoning the Gods. Counter-Currents Publishing, 2011.
– Etymology from Anglo Saxon Dictionary, “hal:"
– Etymology from Etym Online, “hail:”
– Etymology from Etym Online, “holy:”
– The wholeness of the old worldview:
– The Hagalaz rune: