Subscribe to Honey Colony for more videos!
Contact Maryam with your questions at Maryam@HoneyColony.com
Gluten, Man Boobs, And Inky The Octopus
Other cures: acid reflux disappeared, cramping and diarrhea gone, energy improved, greater focus, sleep was deeper, rashes disappeared, rheumatoid arthritis pain improved, asthma symptoms improved.
years of consuming foods that trigger insulin, the hormone of fat storage. Unlike fat in other body areas, it provokes inflammatory phenomena, distorts insulin responses, and issues abnormal metabolic signals to the rest of the body.
For most Americans, every single meal and snack contains foods made with wheat flour.
Whole wheat bread increases blood sugar as much as or more than table sugar, or sucrose.
• After removing grain for 3 months from my diabetic/overweight patients, the diabetics became non-diabetic and many of them had lost twenty, thirty, even forty pounds.
constituting 20% of all calories consumed.
bread. It has changed dramatically in the past 50 years under the influence of agricultural scientists.
• Pure strains of wheat have been hybridized, crossbred and introgressed to make the wheat plant resistant to environmental conditions, such as drought or pathogens, such as fungi.
• Genetic changes have been induced to increase yield per acre.
pathogenic bacteria help actually break down. I call it the Matrix Effect. nly 14 chromosomes
2 slices of whole wheat bread is really little different, and often worse, than drinking a can of sugar-sweetened soda or eating a sugary candy bar.
Wheat products might be regarded as a super-carbohydrate because it is a highly digestible carbohydrate that is more efficiently converted to blood sugar than nearly all other carbohydrate foods, simple or complex.
• Glucose is unavoidably accompanied by insulin, the hormone that allows entry of glucose into the cells of the body, converting the glucose to fat.
• The higher the blood glucose after consumption of food, the greater the insulin level, the more fat is deposited.
• This is why eating a 3 egg omelet that triggers no increase in glucose does not add body fat, while 2 slices of whole wheat bread increases blood glucose to high levels, triggering insulin and growth of fat, particularly abdominal or deep visceral fat.
• The consequences of glucose-insulin-fat deposition are especially visible in the abdomen – resulting in, yes, wheat belly.
GLythpsate strips minerals from food. Adds added bonus of destruction.
When people stop ingesting wheat products, 30% experience something that can only be called withdrawal: fatigue, mental fog, irritability, inability to function at work or school, depression.
Dr F. Curtis Dohan observed that the people of New Guinea virtually had no known cases of schizophrenia prior to the introduction of Western influence. Once beer made from barley and corn were introduced, he watched the incidence of schizophrenia skyrocket sixty-five-fold.
Once having gained entry into the brain, wheat polypeptides bind to the brain’s morphine receptor, the very same receptor to which opiate drugs bind.
• Wheat is an appetite stimulant: it makes you want more both wheat containing and non-wheat containing foods.
he essential phenomenon that sets the growth of the wheat belly in motion is high blood sugar (glucose). High blood sugar, in turn, provokes high blood insulin. • High blood insulin provokes visceral fat accumulation, which causes tissues such as muscle and liver to respond less to insulin. This so-called insulin resistance means that the pancreas must produce greater and greater quantities of insulin to metabolize the sugars. Eventually, a vicious circle of increased: insulin resistance, insulin production, deposition of visceral fat, insulin resistance etc, etc, ensues.
Foods such as salmon and walnuts has no effect on blood sugar.
Visceral fat is also a factory for estrogen production in both sexes. Women = higher risks for breast cancer. Men = larger breasts or “manboobs”.